Salary anticipated to be in the range of £25,000 – £48,000 per year dependent on skills and experience.
Pro rata for part time working.
We are seeking a marketing manager to join our expanding team.
The marketing manager will be responsible for proactively seeking out, and responding to, arising opportunities to promote the company through a variety of mediums. They will help keep the Kinewell website and social media channels up to date with the latest news and information, draft marketing emails and press releases, use data for targeted campaigns, and organise the company’s attendance at conferences, amongst other ways to reach relevant stakeholders.
It will initially be a part time role however it is anticipated that the role could become a full time position.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the company to relevant stakeholders, including through proactive anticipation of news cycles
- Manage and optimise digital presence, including website, social media, marketing emails
- Help identify and draft thought-leadership pieces in industry publications
- Organise and manage the company’s presence at relevant in-person events, including promotional stands, print materials, at-event resourcing, and securing speaking slots
- Organise and manage new product launch campaigns
- Draft press releases and manage the company’s relationship with external PR consultants
- Use data effectively for targeted marketing campaigns.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven ability to proactively develop and implement marketing strategies to achieve a specified outcome
- Proven ability to manage a corporate social media portfolio which includes LinkedIn
- Proven ability to effectively use WordPress and HubSpot digital tools, and the data they generate for successful GDPR compliant targeted campaigns
- Proven ability to influence news cycles through engagement with the press and press releases
- Proven ability to project manage and coordinate attendance at events
- Proven ability to generate visually pleasing promotional artwork and engaging written copy, each with a ‘wow’ factor
- Proven ability to draw out the unique selling point from technical colleagues and communicate it to clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver to within specified budgets
- An understanding of the transition to net-zero, the offshore wind sector’s role in delivering net-zero, and the challenges the sector faces in delivering projects
- A proven ability to successfully delegate, communicate effectively and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Eye for detail.
- Proven ability to manage a corporate social media portfolio which includes Facebook, LinkedIn and X
- Politically astute and skilled in strategic thinking and writing
- Experience working with trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Proven ability with search engine optimisation
- Proven ability in graphic design.
- Experience working in the Energy industry, particularly renewable energy and offshore wind
- Experience working for a SaaS company or engineering consulting firm
- Ability to effectively communicate in languages other than English that are relevant to the offshore wind market
Attributes and Behaviour
- Display our core values of honesty, integrity, trust, fairness and pursuit of excellence
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to relate well and professionally with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude and be team player
- Willing to ask for support when needed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Commitment to self-improvement, both individually and within the team
- An understanding that working in a small, dynamic and rapidly growing company will likely mean job roles and responsibilities will evolve and change in time
- The right to work in the UK
- A degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant subject from a highly reputable institution
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch and apply. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit with the Kinewell Team